Our events aim to redefine education while also shifting the culture of social change among young people. Using practical workshops and interactions with young leaders to equip attendees with key skills and experiences for the future,. While also supporting local businesses and artists, collaborating to have dynamic environments and food experiences to help foster lasting networks in a relevant setting,
To make these possible however we need a team of incredible people to help facilitate interactions between attendees and help with the logistics of the events.
- Helping set up and pack up events
- Engagement - Help engage attendees with each other and the activities of the event
- Spread the word - Let your friends and school know about our events
- Have fun - We want you to enjoy yourself :)
- Grow - We want you to learn from these events and grow as a person. As well as connecting with other facilitators and attendees to build great relationships and find new opportunities.
- Passion - If you are passionate about social change and the success of young people we'd love to hear from you.
- Initiative - We don't like to micromanage, having said that we will provide you with the support you need to grow.
- Positivity - Smiles and positivity :)
- Experience - Experience around leadership, facilitation and community engagement is not necessary but it definitely helps.
- Age - Event facilitators are to be aged 16-25. We can make some exceptions to this, just let us know why you want to facilitate.
If you're interested please fill the Google form and we'll get back to you.