Our events aim to redefine education while also shifting the culture of social change among young people. They have been designed in collaboration with innovative individuals and teams, to help bridge the gap between formal education and real life success through:
1) Collaborations with young leaders, innovators, artists, activists, entrepreneurs and everything in between. speaking about some of their biggest lessons and decisions in life from a young age.
2) Workshopping with our collaborators and attendees around key skills for the future and alternative careers.
3) Networking & socialising with like minded youth and the great people helping deliver these events.
4) Showcasing incredible local venues and food vendors for dynamic learning environments.
5) promoting conscious learning by ensuring paid workshops carry a social impact.
We'll have more coming soon!
As young people we want to make an impact and create positive change on issues we care about. However, a lot of us feel like we are too young, too inexperienced or we lack the confidence to act on our skills in a meaningful way.
This event will provide you with the foundations to start your journey to impact, with likeminded young people from around Canberra. This is ideal for high school students (year 9-12) but is open to any young people who might find it relevant.
We will help you:
Identify your values
Identify your unique skillset
Use your values and skills to access or create opportunities for yourself
Learn how to put your best foot forward to mentors, companies or organisations you want to be a part of
Tickets are limited - Register here